Thursday, September 29, 2011
Cold reading
I used to watch many TV online. And one of the interesting things I have learnt is cold reading. It was showed in Hustle (2005), a BBC series about a group of thieves in London. In Series 2 Episode 1, Albert Stroller and Danny Blue mentioned using cold reading in order to achieve their business purpose. They observe express details such as people’s dressing habits, ages, sexual orientation, race, etc. In the Hustle the actor shows by observing a man’s finger that have the trail of a ring conjectured that the man has just break up with his wife. So that he has topic to discuss. Cold reading can help people make friends and make people feel bonded quickly. By using this method people can use to pick up with beautiful girls. Consultant can use it to make a bond with the customers and gain their trust. Teachers can tell by reading the body language of students to tell whether they are telling the truth. Business man can use it to explore human resources. And lawyers can use it to find entry point to debate with adversary. So by digging in to this field can really improve many people’s life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Before I had no idea about the cold reading.After reading this.It is very interesting .I think that it is a very magic and fabulous abilitity.You said it can help people do many things like making friends and improving the business field developing during the daily life.I wonder that is every one can learn the cold reading or just a special talented by some people and which way they do .We can know the person’s personality and life trail just by watching the dressing habits,ages,race,etc.It sounds not too hard.But I had not try before.And also I am curious that is it really can do by myself and is it works?
ReplyDelete