Wednesday, October 26, 2011
About "Roseanne"
The episode of Roseanne is very interesting. I remember the scene of how Roseanne and her husband assign the housework. Even Roseanne has much work to do, she still has mostly housework. She has to school visiting her daughter’s teacher, go supermarket and do normal housework. Her husband did a little thing in the family. In the real society, women always busy after got married and had children. They are busying in family to do housework and take care of husband and children.If husband can not make enough money for the family, wife has to go to work for living.Like Roseanne said “I have three kids and I work, so I do not have any free time”. Her daily life is all about the family having no time to do what she interested in .Even she want to do but she has no time. On some part, I think it is pathetic.The center of the women life is the family.May some women like to do this. But still some of women have to accept the reality.The model of Roseanne reflect she need help in some ways maybe from her husband,her children and her boss.She need more understanding she can not do anything because she has limit time.If her husband can share more housework she can have a rest.If her children can do better in school ,she does not need to ask a break from her boss.So I think if every one can has more understanding for others.Everyone will be more happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment