Sunday, October 30, 2011

blog of paper

After SSI,this paper becomes better and more thoughtful, meaningful. The clear argument and organization is good foundation for me. In SSI, there are some grammar problems and some errors in my sentence. I will improve in this part. And also , I will make some changes in PSA being more concise and adding the complex thesis for connection between PSA and SSI. For now, I will deeply analyze the argument and try to extend in other disagree parts to make the thesis more complex in secondary sources. Maybe I will talk about around a short story from source to develop analyzing the prevailing against patriarchy and poverty in “Tibean Girls’s Education”. Do better in combine the sources. I will try to make more clearly argument to compare the difference and find the same parts .And making the whole paper more smoothly and fluently.

In this quarter I learned how to analyze arguments, how to find the relevant sources using proper evidence to prove or disprove claim and finding,citing,and integrating sources.For the evidence,I should find the substantiate claims,then refine ideas,define the key terms more precisely and to qualify of claim making them more accurate.For the analytical skill, I think need define the significant parts and how they are related,then make the implicit explicit analyze and formulating questions and explanations.

No comments:

Post a Comment