After the self-evaluation, I think I had a better view of my SSI. In the class Edu108, I have learnt how to cite the source and how to summarize the information which was found on the book or the internet. In today’s class, I also got some new inspiration. The paper we write has to be attractive to all kinds of people, to satisfy people with different interests. So in the third paper, I think I will try to add some more interesting information so that it can be more attractive and persuasive.
I will add some fancy experiment to prove the effect of cold reading and some more analysis for some of the claims. Also I think there might be some of the grammar and spelling errors should be modified. And also improve the details of professional cold readers experiment on clients; this will help readers understand how powerful this technique is. Another name of cold reading is psychological reading. This might change some people’s idea against it.
I would also like to add another question. How can we learn and improve when we are learning psychological reading. Cause cold reading requires good memory and accurate observation. Advanced readers want to zero in as quickly as possible on the precise problem that is bothering the client. Readers might be smarter when they are practicing and it can also be used to cure people with mental disease.
No comments:
Post a Comment