Sunday, November 20, 2011
Blog 9
Last weekend, it was the first to go to the American wedding. It is excited and curious what is difference between China wedding and American wedding. To be honest, I was confused from the Shower. When I first heard the Shower I thought it is the shower we normal take. But I google it, it is totally different with I thinking. The Shower is a bridal shower of gift-giving party held for a bride.We sends our best wishes and gifts to bride. We had branch, eating, talking and sharing story. Then, bride open all gifts received. That is sweet. In China, most people do not have bridal shower but for some Christians also held this. For the wedding, in American, there are two parts. One is in church one is reception. The ceremony in church is people together witness the love of the new couple with music, flowers and wishes. After the wedding part, we went to the golf course. With the nice weather people took photos together, played golf and played game making friends. Everything is going well here. After dinner, we danced, had drinks and sing. In China, we just have reception. The ceremony also held in reception then we have dinner. It is more boring. The interesting parts are the groom and best men come to bride’s home to meet bride and after wedding a branch of friends shivaree. Let bride and groom play some interesting and difficult games.People are enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment