Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blog 9

There are almost only 2 weeks left in this quarter. It has been tough but meaningful. We have learnt a lot in this class, and knew how to write a blog, how to use a primary source; how to use the primary source and how to edit our own paper to get a better grade. I have got a bad grade in the ARP, which surprises me. Cause I thought I did well in the ssi but the grade is so different. After I examined the feed back I found my problem. In the ssi I focused on the analysis claims and content which were discussed in the office time. But in the ARP the reason why it failed is that my paper is lack of logic and construction. The idea of using outline makes me feel inspired. I should write a outline first, so that it can make my paper clear to the readers, and help the future write on its way.
After that Chase gave us some extra credits which made me relieved, I didn't sleep well because of the bad grade. We got 3 options, one to go to the class, one to write an outline and one to writ a memo. I have already finished the outline. I think Chase is brilliant to give us a grade which can hurt some of us, this makes us nervous and will try our best to get a better grade. In this process, we can learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment